For Honour  

02 January, 2008

Dedicated to SAP Labs India.


She was mighty.
She stood in front of me.
I was looking at her with wide eyes.
She had a welcoming face.
She was majestic .
I wasn't sure if she was going to welcome me again.
I plainly left her and walked away.
I missed her.
I Wanted to adorn her again.
I wanted her to call me.she did.yes she did !
It was a place where thousands of people walked in with ambitions
To make their life successful.
Where great minds met each other
And innovations blossomed.
People exchanged thoughts and built carreer.
I was a kid in this world.
Corporate world was new.
Bangalore was new .
I sensed no familiarity with anyone around
But she welcomed me.
I was sure to smile back at her
for she defined my destiny.
My stepping stone of success.
It was in one of those hottest days of summer
when i had come for my interview.
she seemed great.
And now i see raindrops fighting to adorn her.
she is still appealing.
With trainings ,knowlegde transfers ,meetings and discussions,
here goes a long way for me with my sculptor !

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips