Then and Now  

11 October, 2007

Then
It was then when a friend was much ‘in need’ to listen to my most interesting (also boring) story. The wait starts from the time I reach college, awaiting my friend, only to bunk the class and talk in the canteen.Catching up no time to complete it, we chat online after returning home and sending sms and still passing bit papers during class hours and completing the story the next day!

Now
With a high speed LAN or wireless connection in office, I login to find my friend online.
And even before opening to tell her a hi, her status changes from “Available” to “Idle”.
The wait continues for the status change and once attained, the reply I get on buzzing is “BRB- Be Right Back “and the status cycle repeats.

Friend: i am back.
Me: wait for 5 minutes.


PS: Written after my friend logged out, when the 5 minutes wait time ended 45 minutes ago!!

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips