EPPADI VASADHI??  

03 May, 2006

Sittin n thinking wat shud be my nxt blog be bout, dad told me to write something on upcoming elections.. I dint feel like writin one cos I hate politics..
But then now am writin cos one single sms made me write this..

“kalla vote potta rendu varusham thandanai
nalla vote potta anju varusham thandanai
eppadi vasadhi? ?”

I really begin to wonder if it was true..handin over our country to the politicians whom we trust are good jus to find out tat they’ve been “good for nothing”.. Lots of promises they make..but is any one bein fulfilled??
I am now seriously irritated by the advertisements n campaigns tht r bein carried out…wanted to get out of all these for some time.. so switchd on t tv.. but it provd to be no more fruitful.. one channel cursin the rulin party n the othr channel cursin the opposition party..
Instead of campaignin bout t positives they hve y shud they talk bout the negatives others hve.. is it all ways to gain sympathy frm ppl??
As next week I am gonna cast my first vote.. I wonder If I hve to suffer for 5 yrs..
“ Ethu vasadhi?? “ hmm…

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips