Where did they all go and where did they all come from ?  

19 December, 2009

Blogger’s block hit me again.
I should definitely consider increasing my predilection for writing.
Long pending post. About kids.

I am amazed after seeing my neighbors’ children in the apartment.
Why did “Twinkle Twinkle little star” and “Johnny Johnny yes papa” disappear?
When did the rhyme “Out in the garden each fine day, each fine day I love to play” come in to picture?
If anyone knows this rhyme, please give me a break!!!!!

When did brick game go out of the league?
Where did Super Mario elude and when did Kratos (God of Wars game in PS2) became the hero?

Was I too behindhand to have an Orkut account during 2004?
And my 12 year old nephew has a Face book account now?
He even deletes what my “hi how are you “post on his wall and would send me a message on face book!!!

Where is coffee bite, Mango bite?
Frayons in the shape of wheel were my daily side dish once upon a time? Why do kids like only Lays and Kurkure these days?

Where did the jeep and the cars that go around till the key is on vanish?
And remote cars became the proclivity for kids.

My school drawing book contained pictures of house, mountains, trees, Mickey mouse and Barbie doll to be colored.
My 3 year old neighbor’s drawing book has Dora, Power puff girls to be colored.

Why doesn’t my cousin kiddos ask for cake and samosa rather ask me to take them to McD?

Where is Arun Ice cream ,Cone Ice , Milk Ice?
Why are there only softies and sundaes now?

Where is Milka bread ? Why does my nephew go to McRenett to buy bread!!!

The doll that keeps playing the Jallra is no longer needed??
My sil’s nephew gets a brand new piano from UK!!!!

How is that our primary school pics are so funny with each of us facing different direction?
And these day kids tilt their head to one direction and start smiling once I open my camera.

Where is wisdom and Gokulam ? - The books I read during annual holidays.

Mango frooti goes off and Appy is needed !
And Rasna is no longer loved !

The hero pen which you safely preserve to use it only during the final exams are no longer there.
Parker pens .. Mont blac pens.

Where is Nataraj pencil?
Why does Faber castle pencil pack cost so much ?

All the questions remain unanswered.
But the bottom line remains the same!

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips