Of packing and moving !  

27 June, 2007

Moving to a new place never meant SO MUCH to Me. Yeah it’s all-new.With lots of advices and wishes I am set for moving on! :)

SET?? Ahem. This cannot be from tip to toe true .I have no mood to move on! I am just lazing around in my home, and now its all very tough!

Packing to an out-station for tours and trips just stopped with taking up all necessary stuffs like dress, paste-brush-soap, comb, etc. But now the list seems to be completely long including vim, surf, hanger, clips, clock, etc., etc. Why not it includes my passions –Books and Music.

I make sure my mp3 player is loaded with all my favorite collections, my pen drive, digital camera and its battery charger is in. Call Me a Technical Savvy! I wanted to have a video I-pod (will get in august probably).

Name it Technological Development!

I read an article in today’s paper classifying youth into two categories - those who are equipped with all tech gadgets & gizmos and the second “the wannabe’s”. Yeah! Technical gadgets seem to have taken over our life and define self and no exceptions are made for me.

Moving to one of the advanced cities (read: Bangalore) in India, I don’t know how it’s all going to be for me. Catching trains or buses to come home during the long awaited weekends has already become my nightmares! The climate in Chennai is cool (!!) and I assure everyone that this is how Bangalore is going to be. Assurances apart but I WILL miss home like hell (understatement!!) and why not my good ol’ Chennai!

So keeping this post short and will get back to you with my musings at the new city sooner!

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips