Laughing on a sunday morning :D  

19 July, 2009

I woke up at 10 today.I found my way from bed to the hall to get a glimpse of list of sales listed in Bangalore Times.Alternatively I started reading the main paper at the first hand and found myself laughing after a few minutes.Ppl around me started laughing too.

It’s all about the picture!!!!


Union health minister Gulam Nabi Azad couldn’t do it better.His statement is ultimate.

But Times of India beats it! A picture is worth a thousand words.TOI proved it today. Look at the picture below :)




We are talking about population explosion here.India’s population only grows.

India’s population is 1,170,000,000. By the time you read this blog it would have increased by 100 now. By 2011 it would be 2 billion.

OMG. I am still laughing over our health minister’s statement.

“If people have power, they would watch TV till late night and fall asleep.
Then they won’t get a chance to produce children.”


And then goes the statement ‘Let there be light, let there be TV’. ROTFL!


So power cuts and lack of television are the reason for India’s population explosion!!


So is that why televisions are being supplied free of cost in rural areas and in villages? ?


Whatever ! Ultimately the frequency of power cuts would now be reduced to decrease the increase in population :D :D

And I am still laughing :)

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips